Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Waroenk Kito

I love home-style dishes, especially my mom's home-cooked meals. In my opinion, nothing can beat it. It never fails to please me. So we shouldn't underestimate the power of home-style dishes. Do you agree? :)
Three weeks ago, my brother-in-law treated me to dinner at Waroenk Kito. It is located at Ruko Gading Serpong Sektor 1-A. They serve various types of home-style meals.

Gurame Goreng Asam Manis

Gurame Goreng Asam Manis - IDR 47 K

The fish was tasty and still crunchy after poured with the sauce. Fortunately, the fish didn't have a muddy taste. The sauce was a good combination of sweet and sour. FYI, if the sauce was not enough for you, you could ask for more.

Gurame Goreng Saus Thailand

Gurame Goreng Saus Thailand - IDR 47 K
This one was deep fried gurame fish poured with Thailand sauce. I personally think this one is more delicious than previous one. The sauce was tasty, a little bit sour, and sweet. Somehow it reminds me of asinan.

Kerang Hijau Saus Padang

Kerang Hijau Saus Padang - IDR 17 K
The green mussels were fresh, not too chewy, and delicious even though I could taste a light ginger flavor. The sauce was addictive. Using diced pineapple on the sauce made it more appetizing. Must try!

Shabu-shabu Special
Shabu-shabu Special - IDR 50 K
The shabu-shabu was served with two kinds of broth which were tom yum broth and clear broth. The ingredients were beef slices, crab sticks, green mussels, tofu, fish balls, seafood sticks, kwetiau, mushrooms, and vegetables.
I prefer the tom yum broth than the clear broth. It was flavorful, refreshing and not overly spicy. I love it!
Tom yum broth
Clear broth

Roti Bakar
Roti Bakar - IDR 10 K
There is a stall beside the building which sells grilled toast, indomie, grilled bananas, etc. So for the dessert, we had grilled toast topped with grated cheese, chocolate meises, and condensed milk. It was yummy.

Overall, dining at here was satisfying. At first, I didn't expect much. But it turned out better than I expected. It's not a fancy restaurant, but it's definitely worth a try. By the way, they offer delivery service for Gading Serpong area. I've already ordered for delivery. It was delicious as usual.


Waroenk Kito
Jl. Boulevard Raya Blok AA-3 No. 8
Ruko Gading Serpong Sektor 1-A
Tangerang
Delivery Order : 021-4966 1149

No comments :

Post a Comment