Thursday, April 30, 2015

All Time Favorite! - Sushi Tei | Supermal Karawaci

Yoohoo.. Long time no see! :)
Today, I want to tell you about Sushi Tei, the place that comes up first in my mind when I'm starving for sushi. I think most of you are already familiar with it. 


Spicy Hotate
Spicy Hotate - IDR 38 K ++

This is my favorite appetizer at Sushi Tei. Spicy hotate is spicy scallop. It tasted really good. The scallop had the right texture. It really is the perfect combination of spicy, savory, and sweet. My mouth is watering while I'm thinking about it.

Chuka Kurage

Chuka Kurage - IDR 32 K ++
Chuka Kurage is a seasoned jellyfish. Spicy hotate and chuka kurage have similar taste.
The jellyfish was a little crunchy and chewy.

Salmon Kui
Salmon Kui - IDR 48 K ++
Salmon kui is assorted salmon sushi. It was delicious and appealing for salmon lovers like me.

Crunchy Lobster Roll

Crunchy Lobster Roll - IDR 42 K ++
The lobster was thinly sliced and placed on the top of the sushi rice. It had a light taste and was refreshing.

Chuka Iidako Gunkan

Chuka Iidako Gunkan - IDR 22 K ++

Lobster Salad Gunkan

Lobster Salad Gunkan - IDR 22 K ++

I have been dining here for many times and it never fails to satisfy. I love everything about Sushi Tei. The ambience, the food, and the service.

Sushi Tei - Supermal Karawaci
Level UG # 3C
105 Bulevar Diponegoro
Tangerang
T: (6221) 5421 1538
F: (6221) 5421 1538

No comments :

Post a Comment