Thursday, July 14, 2016

RM Kalimantan | Cipanas - Puncak

Another humble eating place at Cipanas, Puncak that I want to share with you is this Rumah Makan (RM) Kalimantan. The place was not really spacious, but quite comfortable. It was so packed on my visit, even though it was still 9 am at that time. Btw, on this post, I can't tell you about the price because I don't know about it. Hope you don't mind it. :)

Nasi Goreng

Nasi Tim Ayam
Nasi Tim Ayam is a Chinese-Indonesian steamed chicken rice. Instead of placing the boneless chicken slices on the top of steamed rice, they put the chicken inside the steamed rice. It's unusual, isn't it?
The chicken still had pinkish colour but was not undercooked. It also had a fishy taste. I think they used fish sauce on it. I personally don't like this version of steamed chicken rice anyway. It just doesn't fit to my taste.

Mie Pangsit
A simple dumplings noodle that tasted good. I definitely prefer this than the steamed chicken rice.


RM Kalimantan
Jl. Raya Pasekon No. 24
Cipanas, Jawa Barat

No comments :

Post a Comment