Saturday, June 6, 2015

Hakata Ikkousha | PIK

On Vesak Day Public Holiday, I went to Pantai Indah Kapuk with my friend. We decided to have our lunch at Hakata Ikkousha.


This place is spacious and comfortable enough. Unfortunately the waitress couldn't really explain to us about the differences between each kind of ramen. It's disappointing. 
The condiments and Ocha (IDR 8.8 K ++)

Special Pork Ramen
Special Pork Ramen - IDR 55 K ++
I love Japanese food but I am just not a ramen enthusiast. That's why I didn't know what to order and what to expect. So I ordered this Special Pork Ramen. It was served with two slices of Pork and soft-boiled egg. Noodle had a firm texture and were pale yellow in color. The broth was flavourful and delicious. 

Silver Pork Ramen
Silver Pork Ramen - IDR 58 K ++
This was ordered by my friend. It looked similar to Special Pork Ramen. We couldn't really find the difference between this ramen and mine.

Pork & Shrimp Gyoza
Pork & Shrimp Gyoza - IDR 36 K ++
The gyoza were lack of filling and taste.

Hakata Ikkousha Pantai Indah Kapuk ( PIK )
Rukan Cluster Garden House Blok A No.1,2,3,&5 Bukit Golf Mediterania
Jakarta Utara, Indonesia
+62-21-2903-3271

No comments :

Post a Comment