Friday, June 12, 2015

IKEA Indonesia | Alam Sutera

IKEA Indonesia has been opened since late November 2014. But I finally got the chance to visit it last week. I am kinda outdated, right? :)
IKEA is located not far from Mall @ Alam Sutera. It is huge blue warehouse-look-alike building. It can be easily found. IKEA provides a playground named Smaland. Parents could take their children there. So they could stroll around peacefully while children is playing at there. And it's for free.



Since we had another place to go for lunch, we decided to grab a bite at IKEA Bistro. We chose Combo C which consisted of Chicken Hot Dog, Spicy Chicken Fried Bread and Ice Cream. It cost IDR 15 K.



Chicken Hot Dog


Spicy Chicken Fried Bread

Eventhough it is named as Spicy Chicken Fried Bread, I couldn't taste the spiciness. But it was simply delicious.

Ice Cream

When purchasing the ice cream at the stall, you'll get coin and your ice cream cone. What you'll need to do are put the ice cream cone, put coin into the ice cream machine, press the button and wait until your ice cream is ready. This creamy vanilla ice cream was interesting and refreshing. 


I didn't take many pictures since I was too excited to stroll around. Here's all I got.
My dream home interior
Hello, Mr. Broccoli!


I love spending time in here. I definitely will come back and try their food served at IKEA Restaurant.



IKEA Alam Sutera
Jl. Jalur Sutera Boulevard No. 45 Alam Sutera 
Serpong, Tangerang 15320 
021-2985 3900


No comments :

Post a Comment